Add a preach date to your sermon
To add a preach date to your sermon please follow these steps:
- Find your sermon by clicking My Library in the left hand navigation menu.
- Double-click on the sermon you’d like to edit. (If the sermon is in a folder, you must first open the folder.)
- The right side of the page contains sermon details you may edit.
- If the preach date has not been set for your sermon you will see the words not set.
- Click on the pencil icon next to Details.
- Add a Preach Date to your sermon in a mm/dd/yyyy format. You can also click the Preach Date field and click on the down arrow to select a date on the calendar.
- Click the word SAVE in the bottom right hand corner to save the changes.
- You will now see the updated preach date in the sermon details. Congrats!
Was this helpful?
Please share your feedback. If you need additional help, contact us.