Add a preaching location to your sermon
To add a preaching location to your sermon please follow these steps:
- Find your sermon by clicking My Library in the left hand navigation menu.
- Find the sermon you’d like to edit and double-click on the sermon name. (If the sermon is in a folder, you must first open the folder)
- The right side of the page contains the sermon details you may edit.
- Click on the pencil icon next to Details.
- You can now add a location to your sermon. When complete click SAVE in the bottom right hand corner of the window.
- You will now see the updated location in the sermon details. Congrats!
Was this helpful?
Please share your feedback. If you need additional help, contact us.