How to upload and store sermons
To upload and store sermons you:
- Start in the library and click the blue + Add New button in the top left of the page.
- A new window will open with several options. You can upload either a Sermon Manuscript or a Sermon Outline.
- Click which sermon type you’d like to upload and another window of options will open.
- Click upload existing.
- You will see a new window where you will be prompted to name your sermon and add your sermon by dragging your file into the box or by choosing the file of the sermon you’d like to add by clicking on the Upload Here cloud icon. File size must be less than 25MB.
- Once your file is accepted click on the blue UPLOAD option on the bottom right hand side of the window.
- You will see the sermon added in your library.
PRO-TIP: When you select a sermon in your library, you can edit sermon details on the right. Preach date, location, and scripture references can be easily changed to help you organize your sermon library.
Was this helpful?
Please share your feedback. If you need additional help, contact us.