Link your sermon
Follow these steps:
- Start in the library and click the blue “+ Add New” button in the top left of your screen.
- A new window will open with several options. You can link either a Sermon Manuscript OR a Sermon Outline. Pick one and another window will open.
- In this window, you will see several options, one of them being “Add a link.” After choosing this option you will be prompted to Enter the info of your new sermon which will include a space to add a “URL” (link).
- You will see a new window where you can paste the URL link.
- After adding the URL, you will see your sermon added to the library. (If you double click on the sermon from your library, you’ll be taken to the sermon.)
PRO-TIP: From your library, you can edit sermon details on the right. Things like preach date, scripture reference, and location can be easily changed to help you organize your sermon library.
Was this helpful?
Please share your feedback. If you need additional help, contact us.