Using the sermon editor
The sermon editor is where you can create, edit, download, print, and ultimately present your sermon.
Access the editor:
- From the library, click the “+Add New” button in the top left of the screen.
- Choose either a Sermon Manuscript or a Sermon Outline.
- After choosing between a manuscript or an outline, you’ll see the following options come available:
4. You can enter the sermon editor by selecting Create from blank document or Create from template.
5. You’ll be asked to name your sermon, and if you choose to use a template you’ll be asked to pick a template.
6. The Sermon Editor should now open up for you.
While in the editor you can:
If you’d like more specific information about the editor toolbar, please click here.