Adding slides to your sermon
To add slides to your sermon, you’ll need to start in the Sermon Editor.
Once you’re in the editor follow these steps:
- Highlight the text you want with your mouse.
- Above your text you’ll see a dialog balloon that says, “ADD SLIDE” :
3. After you ‘ADD SLIDE’ you’ll see this:
4. As you add more slides, the editor will keep track of them for you.
5. You can always open up the slide editor by clicking this icon on the right-hand side of the screen:
Was this helpful?
Please share your feedback. If you need additional help, contact us.