Using the sermon editor toolbar
After entering the Sermon Editor, you’ll notice a ‘toolbar’ with several functions at the top of the editor that you should recognize from other word processors you’ve used in the past.
- Add different headings to your document.
- Choose between several different font types and sizes.
- Use the Bold, Italicize, and underline features to add emphasis to your sermon.
- Use our “highlight” feature with several color options.
- Right, center, or left justify the text of your sermon.
- Use bullet points or numbering to organize your sermon.
- Use our block quote feature to really emphasize parts of the sermon.
Was this helpful?
Please share your feedback. If you need additional help, contact us.